Посоветуйте как улучшить
интересует Ваше мнение о моем CV:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Solid background in designing, implementing, integrating, testing and supporting impactful applications developed in diverse, collaborative environments for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform.
• A highly innovative and security-oriented developer offering strong technical skills.
• Recognised for writing efficient, maintainable and reusable code that preserves privacy and security, with proficiency in object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis, and debugging.
• Dedicated to continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Strong academic foundation includes a Diploma in Computer Software Development, Level 7, and a Diploma in Information Technology, Level 5, both from Cornell Institute of Business & Technology, with excellent academic achievements.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Hands-on experience in system and network administration.
• Languages/Methodologies: Android, Java, XML, XSL, UML, PHP, HTML, CSS
• Database: MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL server
• Internet Technologies: JSON, Volley
• Software tools and Utilities: Android Studio, GITHUB, Eclipse, WebStorm, PHPStorm, IntelliJ IDEA, Photoshop, MS Visio, MS Project
04.2015 – Present Android Developer E-LIQUID, Auckland (Contract)
Update user interface to Material Design. Build recept book. Adding different skins. Support multi language.
• Design of the widget UI view to match the UI/UX technical specification (Material Design)
• Used GitHub for version control
• Design of database to storage the information
• Keep information settings using SharedPreferences
• Implemented fragments to reduce the number of activities and simplify the navigation
02.2015 – 04.2015 Android Developer I WILL DO, Auckland (Contract)
Created a new mobile Android application for applicants to national universities
• Developed heterogeneous list views, adapters, fragment & back stack, reusable custom dialogs & view components, styles & themes
• Integrated Google Play API for advertising
• Created multiple threads to boost the performance of the app
• Integrated Fabric API for user analytic and crashes reports
• Worked on performance enhancements and fixed the bugs by closely working with testing team
• Utilized SQLite DB for storage of queries
11.2014 – 02.2015 Android Developer ESTIMEET, Auckland (Contract)
1st Place - Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014 World Finals (innovations) (2014)
1st Place - Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014 National Finals (Innovations Category)(2014)
Worked as part of the team in developing customer-focused application with client and server side through Agile software development methodology.
• Designed and developed the messenger for communication between customers
• Integrated Google Map's API for users to find meeting place and friends location
• Worked with web services, web views and populated list from databases using simple adaptors and cursor adapters
• Assigned services, Async Tasks and notification to implement event information feature into the mobile app
• Used Volley library to get JSON objects and arrays from server
• Implement Android Sliding Up Panel API to create moving along fragments
• Customized adaptor and used custom List Views to view information on every screen, and to keep uniformity of the application
• Implementation of markers in the Maps to show the last location of the users
• Developed the new Navigation Drawer which contains a list view menu
09.2014 – 10.2014 Android Developer YAWA, Auckland (Contract)
Develop Android application for getting weather information by location with Open Weather API.
• Contributed to the User Interface (UI) design of the Application using buttons, edit boxes, check boxes, dialog boxes, action bars and spinners for various layouts
• Integrated Google Place API for users to search weathers of nearby address
• Use of AsyncTasks for doing background processing
• Designed the web services to communicate with the Android application by using JSON Parsing for the received responses
04.2014 – 08.2014 Android Developer DRIVING TEST JAPAN, Auckland (Contract)
Create application for Japan market with English and Japanese interface.
• Developed the application from specifications and requirements
• SQLite was used to manage the information of the application
• Use of Run On Ui Thread for doing background processing
• Application build up with different components like Buttons, Check Box, Seek Bars, etc
• Implemented the fragments using Android SDK
10.2013 – 02.2014 Android Developer DRIVING TEST NZ, Auckland (Contract)
Build very popular application for practise in theory of passing Road Test Quiz.
• Designed front end for Android applications, including UI implementation and back end integration
• Utilized SQLite DB for storage of existing database
• Customized various list views, adapters, fragment & back stack, reusable custom dialogs & view components
• Use of Intents to share information between activities
• Incorporated Google AdMob Ads SDK in the Application to display ads for users
08.2007 – 01.2012 Lead Developer SOVTRANSAVTO, Moscow
Group of Companies "Sovtransavto" is the largest Russian transport holding with a fleet of 700 trucks, also holds a position of solid international logistics operator with an extensive network of own companies in Europe and Russia. Sovtransavto own covered warehouse space in Moscow, Bryansk and Berlin totalled more than 30 thousand square meters. About 2.4 thousand people are employed by the Group.
• Project management
• Developed storage system for the internal use of the logistic department, keep track of data and archive the database for future use, thereby improving the efficiency
• Intergraded new modules to accounting software
09.2002-05.2007 Software Developer ALFA-SPORT, Moscow
Software Outsourcing Service Provider
Develop and upgrade software for customers.
• Software troubleshooting
• Intergraded new modules to accounting software
• Updated software configuration
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
CORNELL INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY, Auckland 2014
Diploma in Computer Software Development, Level 7
CORNELL INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY, Auckland 2013
Diploma in Information Technology, Level 5
THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT, Moscow, Russia 2002
Bachelor’s Degree. Management Information Systems in Business, Programming.
ST. JOHN 2014
First Aid Certificate, Level 1
REFERENCES (Are Available upon request)