Буду премного благодарен, если ткнете в явные косяки. 3 недели поиска пока не дали должного результата - рекрутеры звонят, уточнения и подтверждения спрашивают, куда-то данные далее пересылают, позиции как правило мне по зубам, к переездам за свои деньги готов. Мой английский звонящим вроде нравится. Система поиска работы тут конечно не самая прозрачная
Lotus Notes Administrator
My goal is to assist the company with its Lotus Notes/Domino environment to enhance its mail infrastructure and business applications to further develop and deploy cost saving and productivity enhancing features.
• More than 7-year-experience in IT overall
• 5-year-experience with IBM Lotus Notes/Domino environment, both mail and application
• IBM Certified Lotus Notes/Domino System Administrator
• Participation in more than 60 IBM Lotus Notes/Domino related projects
• Strong writing and documentation skills
• Self-motivated, detail and goal oriented with ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently or cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to perform and execute under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Installation and configuration Lotus Notes/Domino servers (6.x and higher)
• Administration, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading, troubleshooting, and operation in a Lotus Notes/Domino environment
• Experience with different Lotus Notes clients (6.x and higher)
• Knowing of and using best-practice for Lotus Notes/Domino environment
• Providing collaboration in a mixed Lotus Domino environment: variety of domains, organizations, versions/architectures of Domino servers/OS platforms
• Knowledge of scaling Lotus Notes/Domino environment based on performance
• Knowledge of IBM Lotus Traveler
• Knowledge of Extrafax - fax/sms server for IBM Lotus Domino
• Knowledge of mobile solutions for iOS, Android, Windows clients (iNotes, DOLS)
• Knowledge of network protocols TCP/IP, SMTP, NRPC, POP3, IMAP, LDAP
• Knowledge of Certification Authority in IBM Lotus Domino
• Basic knowledge of IBM Lotus Sametime – Instant Messenger product
• Basic knowledge of Blackberry Enterprise Server for IBM Lotus Domino
• Basic knowledge in Lotus Domino Application Development
• Basic knowledge in Virtualization Technology products of VMWare/ESXi (best practice for Lotus Domino servers, migration from other VT products such as Citrix XenServer, Hyper-V)
December 2009 – August 2014, Engineer / Lotus Notes Administrator, "Company", Moscow, Russia
• Participated in more than 60 projects implementing new or enhancing current Lotus Notes/Domino environment.
• Provided Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 3 Lotus Notes/Domino based application and software support, including training and writing documentation for end users.
• Provided Day-to-day administration, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading, troubleshooting, and operations in a Lotus Notes/Domino environment.
• Participated in resolution of issues and support incidents surrounding e-mail and Lotus Notes applications.
• Provided support for the business continuity and disaster recovery strategies for application failover.
• Implemented and supported Extrafax Software - fax/sms server for IBM Lotus Domino.
• Implemented and supported Certification Authority in IBM Lotus Domino to issue certificates, use existing ones etc
• Provided support for mobile solutions such as IBM Lotus Traveler, iNotes, Domino Off-line Service (DOLS).
• Maintained security overall and access control lists for current solutions such as e-mail databases and other back office applications in Lotus Notes/Domino environment.
• Participated in analyzing hardware/software needs, issues, and performance troubles.
• Created and maintained documentation for mixed and growing Lotus Notes/Domino environments.
• Developed simple scripts, applications to ease the process of maintenance and support.
• Tested Lotus Notes applications and wrote tickets.
• Used to be a member of an outsourcing/outstaffing team working with customers.
July 2009 – August 2009, User Support Specialist, "Company", Moscow, Russia
• Provided Tier 1 application and software support for end-users.
June 2005 – July 2007, Engineer / User Support Specialist, "Company", Moscow, Russia
• Provided Tier 1 / Tier 2 application and software (Novell, Lotus Notes, SQL, HP Service Desk, Microsoft Office) support for end-users.
• Wrote documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Automation of Technological Processes and Production
2003-2009 National University of Science and Technology "Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (MISIS)"
2014 IBM Certified System Administrator / Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
2013 IBM Certified Specialist / FileNet Content Manager V5.1
2011 IBM Certified System Administrator / Lotus Notes and Domino 8
2010 IBM Certified Associate System Administrator / Lotus Notes and Domino 8
2013 IBM Lotus Domino R8.5 System Administration
2012 IBM Application Development R7: Base programming language in IBM Lotus Domino R7 – Formula language
2010 IBM Lotus Domino R8.5 Security
2006 ITIL Foundations