Cell: Email ID: @hotmail.com
• Having 6+ years of professional experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Development, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance of Software applications in client server environment, Web based applications using various technologies and object oriented concepts.
• Experience with .Net Framework, C#, ASP. Net, ADO.Net, Java Script, XML, XSL, CSS.
• Has strong understanding in .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.0 features for designing and developing new application using WPF, WCF, WF and LINQ.
• Experience in creating web applications using AJAX and JQuery.
• Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
• Performed N-Unit Testing for testing the Applications and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF.
• Extensive expertise in developing WinForms user controls using Infragistic Controls, WPF Controls.
• Extensive expertise in developing WebForms Controls using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC3, JQuery UI, AJAX and Infragistic.
• Proficiency in Waterfall and Agile development methodologies and in developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams in UML.
• Experience in Web-Development technologies like HTML, XML, Java script, JQuery, CSS, Master Pages, and Site Map.
• Extensive experience in architecting, designing and developing distributed scalable client/server and web application software using Web Forms and Win Forms.
• Worked with SQL server and Oracle databases as the backend and have knowledge in writing various queries, triggers and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008/Oracle 10g.
• Experience with Optimization of Queries using Indexes and joins.
• Working knowledge in Silverlight.
• Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
• Experience in requirement gathering and designing windows and web application solution and Design Patterns.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer relational skills. Proven communication, presentation skills and leadership qualities.
.NET Technologies ASP.NET MVC 3, Silverlight, WCF, ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET and LINQ, WinForms, WebForms.
Web Technologies ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML, XSL and XSLT.
Databases SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11g/10g, MS-Access and MS Excel.
Development Environment Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003, .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Microsoft Expression Blend 3.0/2.0 and DreamWeaver.
Reporting Tools Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Service and MS Access reports.
Version Control Team Foundation Service (TFS), Visual Source Safe 6.0, Concurrent Version System (CVS) and Subversion Control (SVN).
Servers IIS 7.0, IIS 6.0, IIS 5.0 and Apache.
Express Scripts, Franklin Lake, NJ Mar 13 – Till Date
Express Scripts, Inc. is a fortune 100 company, and it is one of the largest pharmacy benefit management organizations in the United States. The company processes pharmaceutical claims for members at network pharmacies and at their own mail order pharmacies. Project work included design and development of enterprise level web applications using ASP.NET and C# Technologies.
• Extensively used AJAX and JQuery for a rich user experience.
• Developed various custom classes using C# and Object Oriented Programming.
• Implemented entire form validation on submit using JQuery.
• Created WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for inputting and displaying data using C#.
• Designed and created Relational database tables using Normalization, Managed clustered and non-clustered indexes and implemented Relationships between tables.
• Worked on database design front implementing various table designs, stored procedures and complex triggers.
• Implemented a crucial feature involving complex WCF service design based on the callback mechanism.
• Implemented ground transportation & Workflow Scheduler using Microsoft provider pattern, C# 3.5 & WPF.
• Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
• Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
• Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
• Designed and developed Ruleset Editor in C# 3.5 and WPF to execute various business policies in a workflow.
• Webforms were implemented using various Server controls like Data Grid, Calendar and various validator controls.
• Worked extensively in creating User controls in winforms.
• Designed and developed Windows forms and Webforms to facilitate the storage, maintenance and retrieval of new and existing information systems data.
• Used JQuery and AJAX to create rich user interface.
• Used C# for the code behind pages and for business logic layer.
• Used XML, web services created using C# to fetch data from data base and to insert new records.
• Participated in Refactoring C#, Silverlight Code in the Project.
Austin Mutual Insurance Company, Minneapolis, MN Jan 11 – Feb 13
AMIC web based tools helps Austin Mutual Agents to complete New Auto Policy, Home Policy, Mobile Home Policy and Endorsements online. The application helps agents gather information of the Driver, Vehicle and other Coverage and Insurance details and then send it through the application to validate against the POINT insurance system. Agents can do a Quick Quote and provide users a summary of the estimate of coverage and cost of the policy. This is a complete insurance policy tool online for agents.
• Used N-tier architecture for presentation, business and data layers.
• Used ASP.NET login controls like Create user wizard, login, change password, etc.
• Improved the performance of web pages by using AJAX.
• Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
• Used C#.NET in writing Business classes and Data Access layer methods.
• Have created and implemented WCF services to read and persist policy information in various databases.
• Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise N- tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
• Designed Class and use case diagrams using MS Visio.
• Involved in using MVC pattern for the UI development.
• Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
• Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice.
• Lead and developed next generation graphic intensive UI application for corporate travel booking using .Net 3.5/3.0 WPF, XAML.
• Attended the code review sessions and have given presentations.
• Involved in writing stored procedures using SQL Server 2005.
• Used the ADO.NET SqlClient Objects like SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataReader and SqlDataAdapter and Dataset object in the Data Access Layer to fetch the data from the MDF database files using SQL SERVER 2008.
• Involved in creating Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers and calling them from the Data Access Layer.
• Designed ER diagrams for the application.
• Performed unit testing and functional testing.
• Fixed the issues and bugs occurred during testing process.
• Involved in designing, updating the application as required.
• Deployed the application on test and production servers.
• Involved in support and maintenance.
• Developed code documents and user documents.
Freelance, Kiev, Ukraine Feb 08 ¬– Dec 10
Worked with senior developers to carry out Production Support and maintenance tasks
• Involved in support and enhancement for the existing applications using ASP.NET and C#.NET
• Made changes to web pages using ASP.NET
• Successfully troubleshooted and resolved 57 bugs
• Implemented error handling using exception blocks
• Implemented REGEX to carry out validations
• Modified User Controls while bug fixing
• Used Entity Framework as data access to SQL Server Database
• Created LINQ to Entities queries to work with the data
• Involved in Database Design
• Involved in working with multithreading techniques to process data to improve performance
• Performed Debugging and Tracing using Visual Studio 2010/2013
Bachelor of Computer Science, National Technical University of Ukraine