Спасибо, еще раз за критику.
Внес правки, согласно последним замечаниям. Напрямую блока Objectives решил избежать, т.к. эта информация будет пересекаться с Cover Letter. Возможно стоит его как-нибудь перефразировать?
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• Over 6 years of hands-on experience in Full Stack development.
• Deep knowledge in Development and Maintenance of High Load Systems.
• Experienced in Web and Windows Services development.
• Extensive experience in Relational Databases.
• Solid understanding of UI and UX Architecture.
• Familiar with Geo-Information Systems.
• Proficient with Estimation Work in Construction and CAD Systems.
• Additional experience in Agile Software Development.
• Skilled to multi-disciplinary work.
• Oriented to detail in all aspects of software development.
• Pedantic to performance, versatility, expandability and code beauty.
• Dedicated to keeping up with new technologies and applying them to solve business needs.
Programming languages: C#, C++\CLI, C\C++, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP.
RDBMS\DBMS: MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite (MBTiles), CouchDB.
Frameworks: .NET Framework, Entity Framework, ExtJS, jQuery, Open Layers, Leaflet, XNA Framework, Zend Framework.
Technologies: Windows Forms, WCF, WPF, Silverlight.
Methodologies & Environments: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Rapid Application Design (RAD), Inversion of Control (IoC), Dependency Injection (DI), DevOps, Test-Driven Development (TDD), UML, Agile Project Management, Scrum.
IDE's: MS Visual Studio 2008 – 2015, MS SQL Management Studio, Borland C++ Builder, Intellij IDEA, NetBeans IDE.
Development Tools: TortoiseSVN, JetBrains ReSharper, JetBrains dotTrace, JSLint, Git.
Web servers: Internet Information Services (IIS), Apache.
Software: Autodesk AutoCAD (Map 3D/Civil 3D), Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server (AIMS), Map Guide, MS Office.
8/2015 – Present, Lead Software Engineer, Centrgazservis Company, Saratov, Russia
As Lead of a team, was responsible for development of Geo-Information System, scientific research works in the direction of Geo-Information Technologies, technological improvement of company projects, development and maintenance the desktop, front-end and back-end applications, performance analysis and training of junior professionals.
• Developed the Geo-Information System that supports all known file formats, including an interactive map of oil and gas fields, their production facilities and other specific objects.
• Increase knowledge in Geographic Science and its adaptation in the area of Information Technologies.
• Improve the performance of the main High Load System by 50%.
9/2013 – 8/2015, Senior Software Engineer, Centrgazservis Company, Saratov, Russia
As a Senior Software Engineer, was responsible for full lifecycle development of software for construction industry, technical design, database management. Developed some very useful desktop, front-end and back-end applications that had helped to automate a work of entire departments.
• Developed the highly efficient system of licensing.
• Developed the budget cost execution editor.
• Developed a unique system of comparing XLS-documents.
4/2012 – 9/2013, Software Engineer, Centrgazservis Company, Saratov, Russia
As a Software Engineer, was responsible for development and maintenance of main High Load system. Developed many useful utilities for
development automation and assembly versions. Ensure the quality of the database.
• Automated the process of assembly and installing new versions of software at the customer.
• Developed flexible parsers for Text-based and XML-based file formats.
• Got the knowledge in construction industry.
6/2009 – 4/2012, .NET Software Developer as freelancer, Saratov, Russia
An experience as freelancer in software development. Developed and implemented a variety websites, services and .NET-based applications, some
• Got a lot of experience in creating multi-threaded applications.
• Got a lot of experience in performance optimization.
• Developed a DNA sequencing simulation service.
• Developed a system of groundwater analysis.
• Developed my first indie game.
Environment: C#, C\C++, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Windows Forms, XNA Framework, WPF, Silverlight, MySQL, XML, PHP, Zend Framework.
2011, M. Sc. in Computer Science, State Technical University, Saratov Russia