Cell: +97254 ritashor@XXX https://il.linkedin.com/pub/XXX
•5 years’ experience in high volume, high mix and high pressure manufacturing environment.
•Result driven and self-motivated
•High proficiency in ERP(QAD)/MRP systems and Microsoft Office Suites (especially Excel, Access and project)
•Able to work as part of a team and also individually.
•Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
(Company Name), Production & Materials Planner, Holon, Israel, 2014-present
• Setting schedules for production for 8-10 weeks
• Assisting in analyzing data to determine constrains in the production line.
• Opening work orders and setting due dates according the orders of customers and line capacity.
• Maintaining and generating reports regarding status of orders.
• Responding to potential delays in production and/or shipping of finished goods.
• Assisting the engineering team on R&D (Research and Development) functions and NPI (New Product Introduction) functions.
• Maintaining proper inventory levels to meet manufacturing requirements through MRP/ERP system and Excel reports.
• Assisting in development of production tracking and inventory control systems, analyzing inventory levels and other operational data to detect problems in the production lines.
• Coordinating inventory and cost control programs.
• Working with other department managers and engineers to meet the company’s goals.
• Managing application of inventory control according to required principles and concepts.
• Managing efficiency of manufacturing operations by reviewing and analyzing all relevant data.
• BOM (Bill Of Material) reviews and recommendations if changes are needed.
• Generating Yield reports.
• Providing PPV (Purchase Price Variance) analysis for the finished goods and for raw materials on a monthly basis.
• Building and maintaining reports regarding inventory levels, FIFO, suppliers.
• Opening requisitions for materials based on inventory levels, safety stock and cost.
• Successfully applying cost reduction plans by utilizing existing resources.
(Company Name), Production and Operation Control, Qiryat-Gat, Israel, 2010-2014
• Tracked production process.
• Maintained the flow of material and ensured compliance to daily schedule.
• Used various reports to track any potential problems that might accrue in the production line.
• Responded to quality/technical issues that accrued, including “line-down” situations.
• As part of the control production team, developed and successfully implemented new strategies to reduce cycle time, leading to an increase in the amount of batches running.
• Optimized the process for NPI (New Product Introduction).
Associate of Science: Industrial Engineering
Technion- Isreal institute of Technology, Israel (2008-2010)
Bachelor of Arts: Social Science
Haifa University, Israel (2002-2005)
Authorized to work for any employer in the US without company sponsorship.
Currently residing in the Middle East due to previous obligations to my employer.
Can start work from November 2015.